Wednesday, November 16, 2005

No Rest in Los Angeles

Last week was spent in Los Angeles. I learned to commute all the way downtown to meet up with my dad's brother and my cousin. I learned it the hard way because the shuttle driver of the hotel where i was staying took me to the LAX transit center, when I was just asking him where the nearest bus station was. Hahaha! And so we, Uncle Momoy and Nor, had brunch at McDonald's. What's special about this place? Notice the yellow police/caution line wrapped around the main door (upper left). Bullets went pass this place just recently because of a crime that happened in the pawnshop just across the street. We just walked around for a while then decided to go to Hollywood.

Coincidence? While waiting for the northbound train, I was surprised to see my niece, whom I haven't seen for centuries. And I'm glad to hear that she's almost finished in her studies in the medical field.

I was taken to a couple of places... And so on. The pictures didn't really come out good. But this one is fair and will surely be appreciated by a friend of mine. Hahaha!

Here's my Aunt, whom I haven't seen for quite some time also. It's a good thing I was able to talk to her when I couldn't seem to meet with my cousin in my earlier adventure. Thanks!

For another chance, I met up with my good friend Mark. You guessed it, we went to Guitar Center to satisfy our guitar cravings. In Sherman Oaks this time. I bought the Boss GT-8 with a big discount! *wink*wink*

Spent the night at his place to try out the GT-8 and it really kicked. Thanks to M&M (Mark and Myra) for taking me back to my hotel on my last full day.


On the way back Manila, when I looked out the windshield, I saw a shooting star. Then after a few minutes I saw another one. Guess what I wished for.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems like you're having fun and enjoying your "long leg" adventures! Sydney misses you!

November 17, 2005 5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bobby,

So sorry to miss you in LA. Hopefully next time your Kuya Noel and I are both off from work so we can take you around OC. I like your pictures and I enjoy looking at this site - 'keeps me updated on all your adventures.

Keep on having fun!

Cuzins in OC

November 17, 2005 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home