Monday, July 10, 2006

My Baby's First Bath

Excitement was contained by taking pictures of my baby. Giving her a general cleaning from cleaning up her body and metal hardware with their respective polish. Treated her fingerboard with lemon oil. Re-stringed (or re-strung?) her whole set. And adjusted her tremolo spring since I'm using a different brand of guitar strings but same gauge. She's a good girl, I didn't have to set her intonation. I'll have to see sooner if she has fret buzz though.

Finally, I gave her a name. Christina. Because of her cross inlay. It doesn't make any sense, I know... =)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool Christina!

July 14, 2006 9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A good name for that guitar is Crucifixto. (i'm not sure kung tama isfelling ko) Siya yung bida in Mario Puzo's book The Last Don. Kalaban nya sina Paquito Diaz, King Gutierrez at Romy Diaz. Kakampi nya si Dan Fernando at Chuck Perez.

July 21, 2006 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home