Sunday, December 03, 2006

Winter Wonderland

Vancouver has already started snowing. A month too early according to the locals. Got really excited as this' the first time that I have seen real snow in my entire life!

The center picture was the view from my room (on the 8th floor). Notice the thick snow; see the foot prints. After the first day, I decided to walk to the small shop that I go to whenever I'm around. On the way I saw this maple leaf fit for taking its picture. The weather's cool. Good for a walk but halfway through the the shop, I've decided to go back since the snow was just too thick!

This morning I received a couple of pictures from my friend Geevy. Btw, I was able to go to the shop because he came to pick me up that time.

Above is a picture of his son, Giancey, with the Airbus A380 on the background. Cool!



5 Comments:

Blogger mitzh said...

oh, it's beautiful...love the maple leave pict!
I wish it would snow more in Tokyo, I wish it would snow on Christmas eve, it would be magical, I think...
you take GREAT pictures!

December 11, 2006 9:57 PM  
Blogger mitzh said...

eeek!!! i meant *leaf
SORRY...

December 11, 2006 9:58 PM  
Blogger bobby said...

thanks! couldn't resist when i saw the maple leaf. =) the airplane pictures naman were taken by my friend.

December 12, 2006 7:19 AM  
Blogger cyberlaundry said...

so pretty to look at! ...pero baka not as pretty to exist in (brrr!). hope you're doing well! couldn't resist, you're linked in nekkeh's blog -- kamelle

December 13, 2006 11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! That’s great, you’ve experienced real snow! “Let it snow, snow, snow…”
I’ve glanced through your blogs-I’m amazed! =) I’ts like a travel show with a touch of hilarity. Keep it up in capturing wonderful photographs! By the way, the maple leaf is so simple yet irresistible. As well as the icy airplane… Bon voyage!

December 23, 2006 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home