Sunday, June 17, 2007

Toy Convention at the Megamall

Where can you see a bunch of nerdy chubby fanboys which smells of "suka" (vinegar) all in one place all at the same time? Yep, right here at the 6th Philippine Toy Convention held yesterday and today at the SM Megamall. I was there yesterday and here are some pictures to prove it:


With the up coming movie, "Transformers", dressing up as characters from the Transformers series was a favorite among the Cosplayers.


Have you seen life-size action figures? Well, they aren't really action figures; more like statues.

The event was so so. I was able to take home a couple of Macross gashapons and ignored the "Batman through the ages" boxed action figure set that was being sold very cheap which I know I will regret, someday. By the way, did I mention, proudly, that I attended the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Philippine Toy Convention years back? Anyway, I hope I don't sound like the "comic book collectoy guy" from the Simpsons but this Toy Convention was the worst ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home